Compression Sock ReviewOctober 6, 2008
FYI: This blog has moved to a new address. Catch up on new posts at: http://swimbikerunlive.com/
After a few weeks of putting my compression sleeves through the ringer, I put together a little review of my reactions so far.
- Compression sleeves are way better than compression socks. You dont have to worry about snagging toe nails and you get to wear your favorite running socks all the time.
- I did have a little heat issue when running with them in the sun, but decided I liked wearing them more post-workout anyway. Still not that big of a deal.
- Awesome for post workout recovery. It has definitely had an impact on my ability to get back on the road after a hard workout.
- Perfect to wear while sleeping, doing yoga, and bumming around the house after a hard workout.
- Wearing nothing but boxers and compression sleeves is the new hot look this fall. Trust me. Very classy. 🙂
If you have any questions about them, let me know. Zensah isn’t paying me (although I wouldn’t be opposed to it) but I’m definitely a fan.
Excuse some shoddy editing and audio, I’m still working on some kinks here. Just play with that volume nob and it should be fine.